Come work with Passages International!
We look to hire motivated, hardworking employees that are passionate about the environment and sustainability to join our team. Please see below for positions that we are typically looking to fill or might currently be open. If there are none posted, send us an email with your area of interest or expertise and we will see if a position is available.
Fill out the form below to submit your application.
Passages International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you interested in joining a team at the forefront of driving change and innovating in a stable and essential industry? A cutting-edge company is hiring for a full time Inside Sales/ Customer Service team member who is focused, assertive, and highly detail oriented. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is motivated to get into the sales field and build a career with a company focused on eco-friendly and sustainable products.
This position requires candidates to possess excellent computer skills, telephone etiquette, and be able to communicate in a professional and clear manner. Candidates should be problem solvers, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work both independently and as part of a team. Growth opportunities are available for individuals who can produce clear and consistent result.
Daily duties will include:
* Making outbound calls to existing customers, potential customers, and leads.
*Take inbound calls from current and potential customers
*Working to achieve sales goals while also minimizing potential mistakes.
* Accurately taking wholesale orders over the phone.
* Processing email and fax orders with no error.
* Resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
*Quoting and processing various shipping requests and inquiries.
*Various projects delegated by other departments.
* Learn about the company’s products in detail and be able to effortlessly sell them.
*Learn about the industry and communicate in a knowledgeable fashion.
*Be comfortable talking on the phone and talking to new people.
* Be able to effectively solve problems and be comfortable with change.
* Have common sense and be able to multi-task.
* Be energetic and easily get along with various personalities.
*Be able to succeed under pressure and survive in a rapidly growing business.
An associated degree or higher
Knowledge of business to business sales and general business best practices
Some experience with Quickbooks, shipping, and general office work.
Candidates with Netsuite and/or 1st party / non-contractor call center experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Pay $14.50 per hour. Hours are Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1 hour lunch.
$95/mo Healthcare Benefit, up to 100 hrs PTO after 90 days from start date
401(K) and Profit Sharing after 1 year (during next closest enrollment).
Warehouse and Assembly/Production Assistant (Albuquerque)
Passages International, a wholesale supplier, is seeking hard working individuals for a warehouse position that are:
- Able to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- Comfortable with occasional manual labor and are able to be on their feet for an entire shift
- Good with their hands and are able to use small tools to assemble products
- Able to work independently and with others
- Not prone to calling out, on time , reliable, and honest
- Able to follow procedures while adhering to quality standards
- Willing to become experts in their area and contribute to our continued growth
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Inspecting, assembling, finishing, or packaging products
- Cleaning and organizing
- Hand sanding
- Painting with air gun and air brush
- Unloading containers and organizing warehouse
- Other misc. warehouse and production tasks as directed
No experience is necessary, but a good attitude, a willingness to learn, and common sense are REQUIRED. Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs or more.
Part-time, 20-30 hours per week. (Opportunity for growth to full-time possible)
*Full time employees are required to work five 8 hour shifts. (Full time employees receive benefits including $95/month Healthcare Benefit, up to 2 weeks paid vacation and 20 hrs. PTO after 90 days from Full time start date AND 401K and Profit Sharing after 1 year, (or next closest enrollment).
Passages, an industry leader in green funeral products, is expanding with new outside sales opportunities.
We’re seeking experienced area reps that ideally have strong contacts in the funeral industry. We need outside reps to run territories throughout the United States.
Now is the perfect time to get in on our new outside rep program on the ground floor. We are offering attractive commissions for a proven line of in-demand funeral products. We’re ideally looking for reps already offering non-competing products.
Please fill out an application and contact Sales Manager Erika Lohr at (505) 234-1603 ext.101 or erika@passagesinternational.