Memorial Petals are a simple and affordable way for families to enhance a funeral ceremony. Encourage each family member or friend to have their own package of petals and participate by gently spreading a pinch of petals during the burial or scattering service. Petals are a beautiful addition to any end-of-life ceremony, whether it is on land or at sea, that is easy to incorporate and will add a great level of dignity and uniqueness to the ceremony. We suggest using Memorial Petals alongside flowers and other greenery to make a ceremony both fuller and greener.
- Disperse into the grave at a green or traditional burial
- Mix with cremated remains in a scatter tube
- Use with other greenery on top of a casket or shroud
- Sprinkle atop the dirt mound of a green burial
- Enhances any water burial
- Sprinkle into grave when burying a biodegradable urn
These bougainvillea petals are all natural and sun dried. Each package holds about a cup and a half, or 6 to 8 pinches of petals.