Grow With Us careers
Salary: | Type of work: Full Time | Date Posted: November 17, 2022
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Reports To: Operations/Integration Manager
This administrative position will focus on support for various departments, department supervisors, office operations, and has the potential to evolve into a role dedicated to supporting and representing the company president.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in answering calls, taking and relaying messages, transferring calls, and giving out general information.
- Assist CS/Inside Sales with order entry.
- Monitor and order all office supplies
- Work with outside tech vendors to service office machines and ensure the IT systems (including internal network and VOIP) are working properly. Manage phone system / update extensions etc.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and services, including IT resources, facilities, and standard supplies
- Ensure physical and digital (server/google drive) filing systems are maintained and organized.
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and prepared for both scheduled and non-scheduled meetings and conferences.
- Manage company calendar along with Supervisor schedules in Deputy and employee PTO.
- Handles office and company-wide communications
- Manages appointments for building maintenance, cleaning and landscaping.
- Create and update company job descriptions.
- Placing ads for open positions, screening candidates, and managing the interview process (including initial interviews, scheduling interviews with department heads and company President) Reference checks and offer letters if the applicant is successful.
- Complete the onboarding process for new hires including orientation, setup into the payroll and CRM system, and initial training.
- Complete and manage all documentation for state funded programs (JTIP & WIOA).
- Schedule, manage and act as liaison for outside training with NM MEP and alike.
- Manage and update Employee Handbook and other various employee forms/documents such as job descriptions as necessary.
- Fields employee questions and concerns and manages all HR focused functions including drafting and witnessing employee disciplinary actions and creating corresponding documentation for department managers.
Prepare Payroll By:
- Coordinating with department heads to collect accurate and timely timecards
- Submit to management for review and approval
- Provide to accounting for processing
- Work with various departments to create and update SOPs
- Special projects assigned by President to assist department supervisors
- Prepare Agenda and take minutes for various department meetings
- Locate (research) and order various supplies needed for projects and production
- Coordinate travel and conference schedules.
***Please note this list may change and is not representative of the full scope of responsibilities this role may be required to take on.
Required Qualifications (including education, skills, experience, and physical requirements):
Note: These include but are not limited to the following
- 2- or 4-year degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related field.
- Professional communication style both written and verbal
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to manage calendar and scheduling systems
- Experience working in an office setting supporting multiple managers or departments.
- Able to develop reports, presentations, and office communications with adherence to deadlines
- Understanding of Human Resource and payroll systems
- Analytical thinking; able to identify and improve office systems
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Be detail oriented and deadline driven
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be able to solve problems and deliver solutions/results with minimal direction
- Be professional in both written and verbal communication
- Be able to multitask and manage time
- Effectively disseminate information across departments in a timely manner
- Have excellent computer skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
ADA Mental and Physical Factors
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Passages International, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability, or serious medical condition.
This Job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor or department manager within the organization.