Customer Spotlight: O’Connor Laguna Hills Mortuary
Address: 25301 Alicia Parkway Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone: (949) 581-4300
- PI: How long has your firm been a Passages customer?
O’Connor Laguna Hills: Since 2007.
- PI: What led your firm to offer eco-friendly choices to families?
O’Connor Laguna Hills: We wanted to offer more eco-friendly options for families to choose from for either burial or cremation. Most of our families tend to lean towards cremation when choosing the willow carrier.
- PI: How have families responded to these alternatives?
O’Connor Laguna Hills: Families who are looking for alternative containers or specific religions who choose the willow carrier absolutely love the organic look the carrier has to offer. Since we’re close to the ocean, the biodegradable urns are very popular for ocean scattering.
- PI: What is the most popular Passages product that you offer?
O’Connor Laguna Hills: Willow carriers are our most popular alternative offered, and the Journey urns are equally as popular.
- PI: What is your favorite Passages product and why?
O’Connor Laguna Hills: I love all the biodegradable urns; they’re a beautiful send off for a loved one while scattering at sea.
- PI: Do you have any feedback from families or your staff in regards to Passages products?
O’Connor Laguna Hills: Absolutely great products for all types of faiths and simple containers for the minimalist person.